Monday, April 4, 2016

Much respect for Kesha!

So pop star Kesha has been in an embittered law suit against her former boyfriend/producer Lukasz "Dr. Luke" Gottwald based on accusations of sexual assault, harassment and unfair business practices. Gottwald also counter-sued her for breach of contract and defamation. Kesha has also been battling to get released from her record deal with Sony Music so she can be free of Gottwald.

So the reasons I respect Kesha in all of this is that she revealed on Instagram yesterday that she was offered freedom from her contract if she apologizes to Gottwald a.k.a Dr. Luke, but she REFUSED! See what she wrote after the cut...


"so. I got offered my freedom IF i were to lie. I would have to APOLOGIZE publicly and say that I never got raped. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS behind closed doors. I will not take back the TRUTH. I would rather let the truth ruin my career than lie for a monster ever again."

Yas! Go girl. You cannot abuse a young woman and think you can walk away by throwing money at her.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm he was her boyfriend sha. Dont know the facts but........

    ReplyDelete