Thursday, April 14, 2016

Fans will soon get to see Notorious B.I.G. again in new music video with Faith Evans

Well thanks to the technology of hologram we will get to see B.I.G again on tour and in a video. A couple of weeks ago, Faith Evans told the Dame Dash Radio Show that not only is she prepping a duet album featured her late husband, rapper Notorious B.I.G.( Christopher Wallace) titled The King & I, she would also feature him in a new video.

She revealed she was in talks with various hologram companies to use his image in videos and on tour.  According to The Notorious B.I.G.’s estate, they have given ARHT Media the permission to use to use the digital image of Wallace.

Biggie’s mother, Voletta Wallace, told Billboard,
“This project has been a long-time coming, and it is very special to me. Words can’t even capture how elated I am for the world to finally see my son again on stage and beyond. Christopher’s impact and legacy will not only live through his past work, but also the new experiences which have been made possible through ARHT Media.” “After seeing all the technologies out there, I realized right away that ARHT Media would be the best partner to bring back Notorious B.I.G.,”

1 comment:

  1. Sey must milk this Biggie guy sha!

    ReplyDelete