Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Check out this lady with no legs and her outlook on life

"I live a very independent life and I have no problem getting around, but the beach is obviously one of those few places that I really dread going to, because I'm gonna have to ask people to help me. I know that people are nice and my friends would never make me feel bad about helping me, but I like being independent and I like being able to do things on my own. I'm not really concerned about what other people think or what they're looking at or the questions that they have. I'm there to enjoy the company of my friends. They know what I look like and they know my situation; that’s not a concern for me at all. There's already so much energy that it takes to get through the day that I don’t want to waste any of it thinking about what other people are thinking of me."

Inspirational!

No comments:

Post a Comment