Friday, April 8, 2016

Check out Caitlyn Jenner's ad for MAC Cosmetics collaboration

Caitlyn Jenner announced she was collaborating with MAC Cosmetics to create her own line of lipsticks called “Finally Free”, a couple of months ago. Above is the first photo from the effort that  will give all proceeds to MAC AIDS Fund Transgender.

“I wanted a name that I use and which represents the community. This is who I am: Finally Free,” she said. “It’s just so simple. No more secrets. I’m free. I woke up the other morning, and I was just happy. Getting dressed, going out, I’m accepted in the world; people are nice. Life is good. I’m Finally Free.” “I wanted a lipstick that would be universal, suited to more people, and was an everyday lipstick, not just a high-glam, once-in-a-while kind of lipstick,” Caitlyn said of how she chose the name of the lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment