Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Beyoncé made lemonades outta lemons...or did she?

So on Saturday, Beyoncé released her sixth album Lemonade and some of the lyrics got everyone wondering...did Jay Z cheat on the QUEEN? Who in their right minds would cheat on Beyoncé? I guess there is no hope for the rest of us. LOL.

Here are a few lyrics from her album that suggested that Beyoncé may have dealt with infidelity in her marriage to Jay Z:

1. "Looking at my watch, he shoulda been home. Today I regret the night I put that ring on. He always got them f--king excuses."

2. "He only want me when I'm not there. He better call Becky with the good hair."

Urm ok. The skeptical part of me cannot help but wonder why a very private, "everything in my life must be perfect" Beyoncé would want to spill all the sordid details of her marriage in an album. It got us talking and most likely would positively impact her album sales so could this be a stunt?

Rachel Roy 
After the infamous elevator fight between Jay Z and Beyoncé sister Solange, there were speculations that the fight erupted because of Jay's alleged affair with one fashion designer called Rachel Roy. This album has resurrected those rumors and Roy has become the latest victim of Bey's Beyhive cyber attacks.

Whether or not Jay cheated, they are still together and seem to have worked things out. If it is a hoax, then Bey you are a marketing genius. However, choosing to believe Jay strayed makes for better gist and gives a little consolation to us mere humans that nobody's life is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment