Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Olajumoke is stunning in the Salmah Guzel spring/summer 2016 lookbook


Isn't she lovely? Olajumoke is one of designer Salmah Guzel's faces for his new lookbook. See why the designer chose her for his new campaign and more photos after the cut...


" Olajumoke’s story is one of grace and it’s one that resonates from the brand’s perspective. She’s a lady who ‘photobombed’ a shoot and has become a sensation, elevating the status of her family and inspiring a nation. Our journey as a brand, has been one filled with grace; when the brand was established, I had a vision in mind, but I never imagined we will come this far in less than a year. We’ve dressed some of the most amazing women and I’m thoroughly excited for the future. For our first official collection, it was only befitting to have Olajumoke as one of our models, I think she’s grace personified, and her story is one I will love to continue to tell." - Salmah Guzel





1 comment: