Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Identical twins that share EVERYTHANG including a man reveal more about themselves

Anna and Lucy DeCinque
Twin sisters Anna and Lucy DeCinque  are so obsessed with doing everything identical they have spent over $250,000 on cosmetic surgery and enhancements to make sure they look exactly alike. I did an into story about them last year. Read here.

The 31-year-old duo from Australia are also dating the same guy one Ben Byrne whom they both hope to get pregnant for at the same time so they can maintain the same body image.

Anna and Lucy both share the same job, social media accounts and follow the same fitness regime. “If she walks a few metres I need to walk a few metres, because we have to burn the same calories. That’s us, I want my body to look the same as my sister’s, we don’t want to weigh differently and I know we never will.”, one of the twin said.


Their boy friend Ben Byrne was introduced to them by mutual friends on Facebook.
‘It’s my first time with two girlfriends, and to be honest it’s very difficult because it has to be 100 per cent even. Whatever I do for one I have to do for the other, so it’s a fine balance. My mates reckon it’s a cool problem to have,’ Byrne said.


Lucy said the question they got the most was: ‘How does one guy keep up with two girls in the bedroom?’ She however answered: ‘Put it this way, we’re very active girls and he needs twice the energy. The three share a ‘super king-sized bed’.

They do not look 31?

No comments:

Post a Comment