Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Woman claims she was beaten and scarred by strangers because she is too 'beautiful'


Shadae Worrell was left scarred after an attack which happened as she played with her six-year-old daughter Tyra outside their home in Bristol, UK.  The young mother has claimed that she was attacked by a jealous woman and a male accomplice who deliberately targeted her face because she is too beautiful.

'The fact they were trying to get to my face and not anywhere else - well I just think she was obviously jealous,' Shadae said. 'They were laughing about the state of my face after and I just looked horrific - I was covered in blood. 'She was saying things about the way I look, what I was wearing, what make-up I have on and how I walk.

'I can't think of any other reason why she would do this other than jealousy.' The attack happened August 10th and the suspects are still on the loose.



No comments:

Post a Comment