Monday, August 24, 2015

This woman died of cancer and left an inspirational posthumous message



Seema Jaya Sharma, who lived in the UK, died on Friday after a six-year battle with cancer. Before her passing the witty 37-year-old had her son posthumously post an inspirational message that has since gone viral on her Facebook page.

"My mum passed away today at 14:10. "She wrote this as her final status….she wanted her last words to be 'I got 21seconds to go!!!


Seema Jaya Sharma wrote:
"My son will keep you updated of when the funeral is etc and please come in bright colours coz you're not coming to mourn my death but to celebrate my life!!

"Please keep me alive through you good times and every time you laugh or smile and have fun, I'm right there having fun with u!!! YAY!!!

 "Don't cry for me Argentina…. the truth is that I didn't even know where u are on the map!! Geography was never my strong point!! "Anyway this is me saying 'peace out people'."

No comments:

Post a Comment