Tuesday, August 18, 2015

'My body is the site of a miracle now': Kerry Washington declares as she covers Self


Scandal star Kerry Washington graces the cover of Self magazine's September 2015 issue where she dished on her body, baby and her career. In the cover story, the actress talked about what having a baby means for her body.

“A few weeks ago, my manager asked: ‘Do you feel like you’re back? I feel like you’re back,'" Washington told Self magazine. "She meant it as a total compliment, but we had this great conversation where I was like, ‘You know what? I try really hard not to use that language, because it’s not about going backward in life.' '' "I’ve been really focused on not being ‘back’ to anything, but being the best version of myself right now," she said. I don’t want to be pre-miracle.”

Kerry had a baby girl Isabelle Amarachi with husband Nnamdi Asomugha last year. More photos when you continue.





No comments:

Post a Comment